Dr Paul Gerarchi is a specialist ENT and facial plastic surgeon dedicated to providing his patients with the very highest quality functional, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery of the face, eyes and nose. As an Australian and internationally trained surgeon, and a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons, Dr Gerarchi has undergone extensive advanced surgical training and has undertaken numerous post-fellowship advanced subspecialty training posts.
Thanks to his clinical background in both facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, and head and neck surgery, Dr Gerarchi is able to provide each and every one of his patients with unmatched expertise and understanding. No two patients are ever the same; Dr Gerarchi treats every case individually and only recommends treatments which are in the absolute best interests of the patient and their desired outcomes. His exacting, professional and compassionate care is all deeply founded within his extensive expertise and experience, which provides immeasurable benefits to his patients.
Beyond his Australian training, Dr Gerarchi has also completed the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Examination, as well as meeting the standards required by the International Board for Certification in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery; an organisation for which he is a diplomat.
Dr Gerarchi is also pleased to be able to lend his expertise to and be a part of the Facing The World organisation, providing life-changing surgery to children in developing countries who have suffered a severe disfigurement.
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
- Fellow of The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (ORL-HNS)
- Board Examination, The American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- International Board for Certification in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (IBCFPRS), Diplomat
Post-fellowship (FRACS) advanced subspecialty training posts
- Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery Fellow, Sydney
- Head, Neck & Skull Base Surgery Fellow Guys Hospital, London
- Rhinology & Rhinoplasty Fellow Guys Hospital, London
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Fellow, Wellington Hospital, London
- Craniofacial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Fellow, Chelsea & Westminster Hospital, London
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Australasian Society of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery
- International Federation of Facial Plastic Surgery Societies
- Australasian Rhinology Society
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Australian Medical Association